The Human Resources Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resources department with a focus on supporting recruiting efforts and the internship program.
- Manages Applicant Tracking System (ATS); enters data into system, follows up on action items, schedules calls and in-person visits, communicates next steps to candidates
- Uses appropriate social media resources, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, to post and promote open positions
- Supports the intern program by posting intern opportunities, tracking applicants, tracking feedback about the applicants, scheduling interviews, preparing offer letters and communicating status to staff
- Supports the intern program by providing administrative support to the program sponsor including, scheduling, planning and executing meetings and other intern activities.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resources files and records.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assists CCAM Leadership in Executing Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Assists with administrative duties including occasional support of the front desk as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn recruiting tools like LinkedIn, Glassdoor and Handshake.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resources information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- This position requires access to technology or intellectual property that is subject to export control requirements. Candidates must be qualified for such access without an export control license.
Education and Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred. Years of related experience, in lieu of degree, will be considered.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
CCAM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. CCAM does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
TO APPLY: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance plan options; eligible on first of month following date of hire
- HRA – Health Reimbursement Account (employer funded, covers a portion of the medical deductible)
- FSA – Flexible spending Account (employee funded, pre-tax)
- 401k Retirement Plan – Employer contributes 3% of base salary on a monthly basis; additional discretionary match up to 7.5% determined annually; immediately 100% vested in employer contributions
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability insurance (employer funded)
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 2 weeks paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave